Friday 1 October 2010

Catch up!

Oh life is so hectic lately!

I can finally post some LO's that Ive done, as they were for SBM I havent been able to upload them till now!
The first was using a photo given to me by Linds & the LO was for the article "get the cover look", what a gorgeous little girl!



The papers were pink paislee from the June kit by Sarah's cards, I loved making the leaves on the lo using plain white paper, covered with distrss inks & crackle glaze! And of course it wouldn't be one of my LO's if it had no cosmic shimmerz, not that its an addiction or anything....

Next one was for the DT gallery on the theme of going back to school



I did this so long ago that I cant remember what products I used! I think the pp's were Jenni Bowlin ^ Sassafrass, AC jewellry box thickers; K&Co mini alphas, prima flowers & lava red cosmic shimmerz.

I did have a third LO to upload, but for some reason, it wont upload here, will have to give it another go over the weekend.

Thanks for popping by to have a look and have a fab weekend xxx

1 comment: