Thursday 20 October 2011

Long time no blog.............

Wow its been ages.... I haven't blogged, haven't scrapped or been on any online forums for soooo long.

Its for good reasons though mostly, life has kind of taken over again & the girls and I are happy and settled in our "new" life. We've finally moved on & put the past behind us & been able to forget all the horrible things that the last year threw at us. The past rears its ugly head now & then but we are able to stamp on it when it does!!

So I've now started to get back into my scrapping, I've done a few layouts & am halfway through a minibook about our holiday... so I will post some pictures later this week, but I thought I would summarise the last few months with some iPhone photos;

Tiegan in her high heeled boots; she really is a diva in the making!!

The girls on the way to our holiday.... are we nearly there yet?!!!

 Oh dear Tigs had an accident running around with a yoghurt drink in her hand.... oops!

 Maddy joined a football team, team shot after the first match - yes she is the only girl!!!

 I got my tattoo done finally ! Ouch - 4 hours of hurt!

 I celebrated 5 months with my Mr M - he buys me my favourite pink roses every month to celebrate ... sweet eh?!
 I took the girls to see their first pop concert; Katy Perry at the o2;




So its been a busy few months, yes I plan to try to blog more, and now things are settled I plan to craft more.... here I face a dilemma; do I leave my craft things upstairs in the spare room... this means I dont so as much as I am there on my own while Mr M & the girls are downstairs.... or do I move it all into the corner of the dining room which will mean I do a lot more, but will then be moaning that the hosue looks untidy?!!! hmmm!

Thanks for dropping by, have a fab day xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire so lovely to see you blogging and so lovely to see the reason for the lack of it! Glad things are on the up, can't wait to see some more of your pages, your girls are awesome, loving the photos you selected.

    I personally have moved my craft space from room to room and am now settled in our main TV room, so I can scrap and craft as the boys (my hubby and my son) chillax on the sofa watching TV or play on the games system. Does this mean the room looks messy - yes although I have units that I hide everything away in at any given chance, however it does mean we get to enjoy our chosen hobbies more often!!!!

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete