Thursday 21 July 2011

You Two .....

How many ways can a Mother love their children? How can you possibly ever describe how much you love your children? Its not possible is it?

You two:

Are my world...

Tiggy; you are;

A total poser!


Very short tempered;



Have your own (strange) sense of style!


Look beautiful when you laugh;


And when you smile, your eyes sparkle;



I love you more than words could possibly say;


Madison, you are;
Football crazy!


Such a brave little girl after you had your tonsils out;


Grandad's girl!


Addicted to taking your picture on my iPhone! Such a crazy chick!


Give me a lump in my throat when I look at your pretty little face & dimples;


Are just soooo cute!



I love you more than words could possibly say;


If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you...
Love you both always
Mama xxx

1 comment: