Monday 8 February 2010

So little time so much to do!

Goodness me, January was a busy time & February is proving to be even busier!
I've been frantically working on an album for my MIL's 60th birthday - her birthday is today & its finally finished (at around 8pm last night!!!)
Once she has it I will upload some pics...

I'm feeling like an evil mother this morning, having subjected Mads & Tigs to typhoid & Hep A jabs in advance of our holiday to Egypt... hopefully it will all be forgotten by the time they come home from school!

I thought I would post a few older layouts today, now that Ive got the birthday album done I can get down to scrapping some of "my" stuff with the gorgeous papers & primas that BIL brought home for me fromt he States... watch this space!


This was taken of Mads on holiday in Spain - her sitting still is such a rarity it had to be scrapped!



I love this photo of Tigs & J - used the gorgeous November kit from Sarah's Cards

I'm out for a yummy Greek meal this evening - the girls are addicted to olives (strange I know!) so it  should go down well with them!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment