Friday 20 January 2012

PROJECT LIFE (Photos to come!)

Hello!!

Anyone else doing project life?

I thought about it last year & decided I didn't have the time to commit - I thought I'd give it a go & I'm absolutely LOVING IT!!!!

OK so I have to restrain myself from making mini-layouts in the inserts, otherwise I really wont have the time, but I just love how it captures, normal everyday things, like things the girls say & do, me brushing their hair, my work etc etc etc

I'm keeping a notebook in my handbag, in the car and in my briefcase so that I dont miss jotting things down & I'm using both my camera  my iphone to take pix.

I promise I will try to upload some photos of the first 3 weeks as well as some layouts over the weekend....

Have a fab weekend
Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment