Wednesday 25 January 2012

Project Life weeks 1 -3 & some layouts!

Hello!!

Well I finally got round to uploading some photos of my work ... and finally I'm blogging them!

I apologise in advance for what will be a pretty photo heavy post!

Here are my title pages and weeks 1 to 3 for my project life; I really am loving doing this!

Title page:

And  the left hand side of week 1:


right hand side:


I got each of us to write down our new year's resolutions for week one, I love that we can all get involved in this project.

Week 2 left side:


Tiegan made me the little green card; she just made it and put it into my folder where I am keeping all my stash I've picked out do do the first few weeks... it reads"I love my Mummy"

And the right hand side;


And finally week 3... left hand side;

there is a close-up of the little letter that Madison wrote me further down;

Here's the right hand side;


This letter Madison wrote me is so cute! She wrote it in my notebook and so I had to cut it out & use it for one of my inserts...

It reads "my Mummy is the best mummy in the "hole" world and I love her a lot. Love my mummy Madison xxx"  Be still my heart!!!!

Most of the stash I have used is from a Sarah's Cards kit (Random by Crate - lush lush lush!!!) - I plan to try to use up more of my old kits on the project as I go along.

Here's a couple of layouts I've done lately, the first is of Tigs playing in the leaves in the park, and I just love this photograph of her;


Papers are from Prima and I just loved all of the fussy cutting to put the page together.

Here's one of Madison, its a phot she took of herself!


More Crate random and a transparency from Prima... pretty!

Told you it was a photo heavy post! I have some more layouts to share this week and hopefully by the weekend I will have put together week 4 of PL :)

Thanks for popping by, have a fab week
Hugs Claire xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Claire, what lovely LOs and such lovely little stories in your project! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layouts, and love the notes from the girls! so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete