Friday 8 January 2010

My first post!!!

Well I finally succumbed today & joined the land of bloggers! I'm not sure I'll have the energy or enthusiasm to keep it up, but will certainly give it a go for now.
I'm keeping everything crossed that we have no more snow this evening before we all get home safely, I couldn't bear another journey like the 3 hour one we had on Wednesday. Bring on the snow to pay in with the kids at the wekend, but let it all be gone by Monday morning I say!

Am  going to have a go at uploading a couple of layouts Ive done lately that I'm pleased with:





I love this photo of Tiegan. Had lots of fun cutting, inking & distressing the sassafras lass papers & stamping around the edges.

This is the next one:




I did this layout about the last Thursday I had off with the girls. They are now at school full time on a Thursday and so I'm now back to working full-time. Sad really, I will miss my day with them & having our girly time. I was taking the photo myself and we just kept giggling, some of the other shots are really funny of us pulling funny faces - they have to be scrapped!

Nearly the weekend - yay!

1 comment:

  1. Both those LO are gorgeous...a\nd I love the guinea pigs.

    ReplyDelete