Friday 15 January 2010

Thank crunchie it's Friday!

This seems to have been such a long week, maybe because its my first week of working 5 days, I dont know, but I'm so glad the weekend is almost here.

My circle journal for UKS is finally completed & ready to go off on its travels around the country, I'm really excited about seeing what my teammates have done & looking forward to seeing mine completed in about 10 months time.

Just got a birthday album to put together now & then I'll be free to scrap whatever I want!

I'm hoping for some brighter weather this weekend to get out on the fresh air with the kids & Chester - at the moment ot just feels like we're either at work / school or locked in at home! Roll on summertime when we can have the doors & windows open & it isnt dark at 4.30 so you feel like its bedtime driving home from work.

Happy Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment