Monday 29 March 2010

5 more days to go woop woop!!!!!

Yessssss! Only 5 more sleeps until we go on holiday! I think I'm more excited than the girls are...
I sooooo need a break.

The holiday reviews I've read sound great & the weather forecast for Sharm el Sheikh is fantastic for the next fortnight, so we're all set :)

I have no layouts to share today, having bought a new laptop, I need to install the software for my camera before I can upload piccies, but Ive done a couple of layouts, one for the Butterfly Crafts DT April challenge, which I cant share yet, but Ive also been playing with the gorgeous March kit from Sarah's Cards... yummy blooming retro papers from Prima.

I also managed to bag a couple of the bargain boxes before they all sold out again, & had a huge stash delivery on saturday when it all arrived. As usual the girls were desperate for me to "share" my new stash... not on your nelly girls!!!!

Tigs has been a little bit of a struggle lately... tantrums galore over the silliest of things..... get this, last night she had an enormous tantrum over missing the weather forecast. ??? I've warned her that if she is naughty this week she won't be coming on holiday, but will have to stay in the kennels with Chester, evil mother eh?

Hopefully some pics tomorrow, Happy Monday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment