Friday 19 March 2010

Lots to post finally!

OK so this may be a long post....
I finally got round to uploading some photos I've taken recently.
It was world book say at school today so Mads & Tigs both dressed up as Mariposa Barbie (whoever she is... I really must keep up!)
These are the last couple of layouts I've done

this one was inspired by the latest prompt from the Shimelle class & I used up so much stash! Including the last few papers from february's kit from Sarah's cards.

Here are my Mothers' day cards & pictures from my babies. I cried when I read "my Mummy is pretty & kind" and "my Mummy is happy"...... isn't that just the nicest feeling?


check out the glasses on Maddy's pic & the co-ordinating lippy, bag & shoes in Tigs' she's a girl after my own heart!

Another LO using my fave papers ... lush Sassafrass..


Not as long a post as I thought... I'm tired!.........but long enough :)

Have a good weekend!
C xxx

1 comment:

  1. Those are both gorgeous LO, and your mother's day cards almost made me cry as well.

    ReplyDelete