Tuesday 16 March 2010

Spring is on its way!

Finally it seems that winter is over & Spring is on its way... I love this time of the year when we have the summer to look forward to. Doors & windows open, the children can play in the garden & lots of barbeques & family days out etc.... yessss!!!!

Its been a long week, Mads & Tigs were off from school last weel with a nasty sickess bug, I don't think I've washed as many sheets & towels etc in a long time! Now would also definitely be a good time to replace our cream carpets with wooden flooring.... yuk!!!!

All better now though & back at school, unfortunately Tigs is still having unsettled sleep as she keeps waking in the night with a nosebleed. A trip to the docs today should hopefully start getting it sorted. It means that we're all really tired and in desperate need of a holiday... luckily we're off in just over two weeks - woop woop!!!

I can now share the LO I made for Butterfly crafts March challenge;



The written challenge is up on the blog here, there's a great prize up for grabs from scrapagogo.

I selected to use orange, turquoise, scallopped edges, butterflies, bling & pins from the list of "ingredients".

Ive been playing with the Shimelle prompts too this week & will have a couple more layouts to upload tomorrow. I've also almost used up all of the February kit form Sarah's Cards, just looking forward to getting the March one now, especially as I ordered some add-ons.

Oh and some good news (kind of!) my BIL is home from the states at the end of next month.... I feel a shopping spree on two peas on its way!!!!!....

Have a good day x

No comments:

Post a Comment