Thursday 10 March 2011

Nearly Friday !!

Firstly a huge thankyou to Kirsteen for sorting my header for me, doesn't it look fab?!

Thank you Kirsteen!!

Now no more felt animal monstrosities to share today, Mads want a kangaroo next... ha ha watch this space!

I hope to post the rest of my retreat layouts this evening but for now;


LISTENING: To the traffic outside
EATING: nothing, tea time soon
DRINKING: Tea
WEARING: Black top & skirt
FEELING: tired..... I didnt stop after an hour & a half last night
WEATHER: Cloudy & windy
WANTING: to finish last nights LO
NEEDING: To sort huge pile of washing
THINKING: Nearly the weekend!!!
ENJOYING: Being single... I can do what I want when I want (kids permitting of course)

WONDERING: what to cook for tea tonight

Thanks for stopping by & have a good evening
Claire x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire Hope you have a great weekend, maybe not as good as last weekend though! and love the header Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire - love the header it is fabulous - spotted it as soon as I opened your blog up! Fantastic photos! Love your list today, I've forgotten to add it to my usual Rocking Your World list grrrr - hey ho - will maybe do it over the weekend at some point!

    Hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete